Blogger Layouts

Friday, September 23, 2011

Big baby or lots of amniotic fluid??

31 Weeks
After last weeks 30 week appt, my stomach was measuring 36 weeks!  Yikes!  We had an US done today and the verdict is????  John Michael is 3lbs 11 oz, measuring right on track for 31 weeks.  Too much amniotic fluid???   Normal.  So why am I measuring 6 weeks early and not gaining a ton of weight???  No clear answer, just that everything is fine and looking good.  As excited as we got that if he was a 10 pounder already he would need to come early, we are certainly happy that he is NOT huge and that he is growing well.  Here is a picture of the head profile and orbits with his nose that were taken today.

Dan has been working hard in his spare time getting John's room ready.  We just got the crib and dresser/changer last Friday but haven't put them together yet.  Dan has made a built in bookshelf in the nursery, all we need to do is finish the trim and clear out the dust in order to put together the crib!  We put up some of the decorations, I need to download the pics from our camera, they are more clear!!  



I am excited for October to be here because my In-Laws are hosting my baby shower and it's a cowboy theme!!  Dan was pleased with the super cute invitations that his sister Elizabeth created.  Here's a pic of the proof before some changes were made. 


My sister and the kids are coming in for Halloween this year so I am excited to dress my belly up and go Trick or Treating with the girls. 

Dan and I found this cute onesie at Cavender's.  However it's a 24 month, so I need to find a smaller one.  Little man has got quite the wardrobe theses days.      

No comments:

Post a Comment