Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Room Decor

We decided before we knew we were having a boy that even if it was a girl, we would do a western theme nursery.  Between my mom, Joyce (Dan's mom), Dan and I, I think we have already bought enough room decor with out even having the paint on the walls or furniture in place.  I think I need to be restrained from buying anymore western decor, I've slightly gone crazy.  Here are some pictures of Baby John Michael's room decoration


(This is the result of letting my mom and I go shopping together!!  Love that the long buckaroo wall hang is a height measure and that the door hang on one side says Lil' Buckaroo sleeping and on the other side says Lil' Buckaroo out on the range.) 




(Muddie: Grandma Joyce, bought this super cute rocking horse and outfit!!  I absolutely love the the rocking horse, it is awesome, I couldn't have found a better one.)
(Dan found the Cowboy hat which is a piggy bank and the cross to go over the doorway.  I searched and searched every hobby lobby type store for Western Style letters for above his crib and ended up buying these on line.  We are going to stain the letters to match the floors. )

We bought the paint for the room yesterday, it is called Antique Leather, I am excited to put it on the walls and see how everything looks.  We still have a lot to do in the nursery, and I can't wait until it is finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment